What we stand for: Advancing women in leadership.
Leveraging 100% of the world’s talent will result in better decision making and a economically sustainable, happier society. We aspire to accelerate the pace of change and to inspire our community to embrace new skills, support one another and put reforms into action.
Who we impact: Members.
women and men, their families, corporate partners, and their partners, collaborative institutions, networks and forums. Our COMMUNITY courageously speaks up and proudly puts our values into practice in their own organisations.
How we impact our community.
Sharing knowledge, best practices, tools and techniques through mentoring, events and programs.
- Courage: Be brave to advance real change
- Respect: Ouar volunteers, our partners and all who contribute to the advancement of gender equality
- Gratitude: Be thankful for our volunteers
- Collaborative Intelligence: Work together to achieve great things
- Excellence: Do the best we can
- Talent: Nurture talent
- Advancement: Make it happen!
Women on Boards
- Women on Board programme Europe-wide (events in several cities)
- Partnering the Global Board Ready Women Initiative
- Think Tank and best practice gathering
- Creating awareness of the need to engage men in gender diversity
- Developing best practices to help organizations engage men in women’s development
- Setting up a network of male allies who are passionate about working together with women on collaborative leadership
- Taking PWN Global to the world by identifying where we can best serve potential members
- Working closely with our corporate sponsors to have a presence in the areas they need us to be, including, Dubai, Singapore, and Sao Paulo
- Strategic partnerships with other Women's Networks and events including Womensphere, LeanIn, 85Broads, WIN,